thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thankful...

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. " John 14:27

I was reminded today from a good friend that when we can't pray, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us. I am so thankful. I have had a hard time sleeping the past few nights. Even though we have been given so many wonderful words of encouragement from so many of you, the negative words from the medical world have been wreaking havoc on my mind. Between contractions, and thoughts that are NOT from the Lord I toss and turn all night. My husband encouraged me to return to the Word , that is where our help comes from. That is where the only Truth is! I would encourage all of us to open the Book of Life and read just a verse and meditate on the sweet Words from the Lord. A passage that gave comfort to me today was Isaiah 61:1-3.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I wish I could take some of your worry for you. But thankfully God can, and you've got a good man to remind you. We'll continue to pray for peace of mind for you.

    ReplyDelete