thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Friday, February 12, 2010

17 weeks, 5 days

The kids love this Baby Under Construction shirt :)


Well here it is....the belly! I have been told the past few days that my tummy has "popped" out. I didn't really believe it was that big of a deal until I saw these pictures today! Yikes!!! But it is a good yikes. :) It means baby Hope is growing. We like that. I can feel her kicks more often. Especially after I eat oranges, my new craving! I can not get enough oranges and apples. Yummy. We have another ultrasound on Monday at 9:15 am. I will hopefully be able to post the ultrasound pic, the last one was way too dark. Please be praying for that appointment. I am looking forward to seeing Hope and praying that we get some good news.

6 comments:

  1. I love baby bellies. You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Jennifer! My hubby made me get rid of my "Snack Attack" Winnie the pooh shirt. You'll be in my prayers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful. Love the shirt!! You are continually in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha....now apples and oranges? What happened to double cheeseburgers and milkshakes?

    ReplyDelete