thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Romans 5:3-5

This was the prayer at the end of my Beth Moore study this morning. Isn't it amazing that when we spend time with the Lord, He is more than ready to pour into our lives! I love that. I pray that this encourages you today. I have really been reflecting on the verses in Romans.


"Lord God, help me to see that times of difficulty or decision in my life are meant, by your sovereign love and mercy, not to pressure me into impatience but rather to grow in me patience and endurance. This in turn produces experience and proven character, which ultimately grows into a hope that does not disappoint, because Your love is being poured out in my heart through the Holy Spirit You have given me." (then read Romans 5:3-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment