thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Nesting"

Today a friend said, "Girl you are SO in your second trimester!" That would be because my little tummy is starting to poke out. (I will try and post a pic tomorrow Lauren!) This makes my two girls very happy. They are always touching and talking to Hope. We love that. The second reason she said that is that I am really wanting to get things ready for Hope Asaiah's arrival. We have been told that she most likely will come early , so that just makes me want to get moving even more. So..... furniture will be moved around a little. And then the fun. Going through the clothes, blankets, burp rags, etc. and seperating it. Very exciting. Anyone want to help????

1 comment:

  1. Pictures, pictures, we want pictures! How exciting that you're starting to get ready. :)

    ReplyDelete